Whether you dance Salsa, Bachata, Tango, Cha-Cha or other dances, wearing the proper dance-wear is extremely important.
Here are a few things that you may want to have on hand:
- Noka Posh Perfect Pants: http://www.nokaposh.com/PerfectPants : The Perfect Pants for dancing with tummy control, accentuate proper posture and add inspiration for greater movement. These pants are stretchy, soft, comfy, elegant and make you feel super confident. They have invisible pocket inside the waistband. So versatile you can wear them from office to dance floor and whatever daily activities you want to feel most comfortable in.
- Lipstick: https://lpaige.com/product-category/lipstick/: I found this amazing natural lipstick at one of the dance events a few years ago, and am still using their products. This fabulous lipstick is gluten free, lead free, aluminum free and has SPF 25.
- Shoes: https://gfrancoshoes.com: Of course you will need nice dance shoes, and these are my favs.
A few more things:
- Wood-metal Shoe Brush: https://gfrancoshoes.com/collections/accessories/products/shoe-brush
- A Water Bottle: https://www.mirabrands.com : I love these stainless steel bottles! It is easy to take anywhere, and it comes with a bonus sip sports cap.
- Facial Spray:https://www.mariobadescu.com/search/facial%20spray: This mist freshens and rejuvenates your skin, gives your face a cooling boost of hydration.
- Hair accessories:https://www.franceluxe.com/search.asp?keyword=ponytail+ties: It is always easier to wear your hair up in a ponytail to keep the hair off your or your partner's face. This website offers many different fine accessories.
I hope all this was helpful, now get out there and have a blast!